Useful Documents and Forms
Links to Public Documents and Forms
This page links to a number of Trust documents and forms that are provided for your information and use. Most of them are in PDF format. Download them and print them out as required.
- Linlithgow Burgh Trust Constitution (as amended at the AGM on 16 November 2019)
- Financial Statements for the Year to 31 August 2020
- Financial Statements for the Year to 31 August 2019
- Financial Statements for the Year to 31 August 2018
- Report and Financial Statements for the Six Months to 1 September 2017
- Account Codes (These account codes should be used to ensure that income and expenditure is assigned to the correct account)
- Financial Procedure (This procedure should be followed by all LBT Members when involved with placing purchase orders, authorising expenditure or any other financial transactions)
- Code of Conduct (What is expected of those who represent Linlithgow Burgh Trust in any capacity)
- Personal Information Policy (What Personal Information is held by LBT and how we handle it)
- Complaints Procedure (How Linlithgow Burgh Trust handles complaints)
- Insurance Documents:
These forms can be downloaded, printed, completed and submitted as required.
- Membership Application Form (Note that on-line membership applications are preferred)
- Charity Trustee Nomination Form
- Gift Aid Declaration Form (Note that Gift Aid declarations can also be made on-line)
- Expenses Claim Form (Please refer to Accounts Codes when completing this form)
Minutes of Members Meetings
The minutes of AGMs and other Members Meetings.