Useful Documents and Forms
Links to Public Documents and Forms
This page links to a number of Trust documents and forms that are provided for your information and use. Most of them are in PDF format. Download them and print them out as required.
- Linlithgow Burgh Trust Constitution (as amended at the AGM on 12 November 2022)
- Financial Statements for the Year to 31 August 2022 (Cost Centre Details Included)
- Account Codes (These account codes should be used to ensure that income and expenditure is assigned to the correct account)
- Financial Procedure (This procedure should be followed by all LBT Members when involved with placing purchase orders, authorising expenditure or any other financial transactions)
- Code of Conduct (What is expected of those who represent Linlithgow Burgh Trust in any capacity)
- Personal Information Policy (What Personal Information is held by LBT and how we handle it)
- Complaints Procedure (How Linlithgow Burgh Trust handles complaints)
- Insurance Documents:
These forms can be downloaded, printed, completed and submitted as required.
- Membership Application Form (Note that on-line membership applications are preferred)
- Charity Trustee Nomination Form
- Gift Aid Declaration Form (Note that Gift Aid declarations can also be made on-line)
- Expenses Claim Form (Please refer to Accounts Codes when completing this form)
Minutes of Members Meetings
The minutes of AGMs and other Members Meetings.
- Minutes of the Fifth AGM held on 13 November 2021 (Draft)
- Minutes of the Fourth AGM held on 20 November 2020
- Minutes of the Third AGM held on 16 November 2019
- Minutes of the Second AGM held on 10 November 2018
- Minutes of the First AGM held on 18 November 2017
- Minutes of the Members' Inaugural Meeting held on 29 April 2017