Linlithgow Burgh Trust
Linlithgow Burgh Trust was incorporated on 1 March 2017 as a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO). Scottish Charity No. 047211.
The Trust’s purposes are to promote, for the public benefit, the advancement of environmental protection and improvement, the advancement of heritage and the arts and the advancement of community development and citizenship in Linlithgow.
It replaced Linlithgow Civic Trust, which was founded in 1971, and is run by a Board of Charity Trustees which operates mainly through three committees: Linlithgow Civic Trust, Burgh Beautiful Linlithgow and the Public Art Committee. The Finance and Admin Committee deals with governance and funding issues.
- Linlithgow Burgh Trust Constitution (Download as a PDF)
Charity Trustees (Board)
- John Mason CBE (Chair)
- Mel Oxbrow (Secretary)
- John Aitken (Treasurer, Convenor of the Finance and Administration Committee)
- Ron Smith (Convenor of the Burgh Beautiful Linlithgow Committee and the Public Art Committee)
- Marilyne McLaren (Convenor of the Linlithgow Civic Trust Committee)
- Chris Long (LCT Publications)
- Click Here to access our Newsletters.
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 16. The annual subscription is currently £10 per year. To apply for Membership of Linlithgow Burgh Trust, please complete the on-line Membership Application, or submit a Membership Application Form by post, with your subscription of £10.
- Documents (policies, information, minutes and forms) that are available to all.
Linlithgow Civic Trust
Burgh Beautiful Linlithgow