Linlithgow Burgh Trust
Linlithgow Burgh Trust is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO). Scottish Charity No. 047211.
The Trust’s purposes are to promote, for the public benefit, the advancement of environmental protection and improvement, the advancement of heritage and the arts and the advancement of community development and citizenship in Linlithgow.
It replaced Linlithgow Civic Trust, which was founded in 1971, and is run by a Board of Charity Trustees which operates mainly through two committees:
- Linlithgow Burgh Trust Constitution (Download as a PDF)
Charity Trustees (Board)
- Sheenagh Adams (Chair)
- Alan Earsman (Treasurer)
- Mags Wright (Secretary)
- Ron Smith (Convenor of the Burgh Beautiful Linlithgow Committee)
- Marilyne McLaren (Convenor of the Linlithgow Civic Trust Committee)
- Chris Long (LCT Publications)
- Janice McBride (Minutes Secretary)
- John Aitken (Membership secretary)
- Scott Porter (Newsletter Editor)
- Click Here to access our Newsletters.
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 16. The annual subscription is currently £10 per year. To apply for Membership of Linlithgow Burgh Trust, please complete the on-line Membership Application, or submit a Membership Application Form by post, with your subscription of £10.
- Documents (policies, information, minutes and forms) that are available to all.
Linlithgow Civic Trust
Burgh Beautiful Linlithgow