This page links to a number of Trust documents and forms that are provided for information. Most of them are in PDF format. Download them and print them out as required.
- Linlithgow Burgh Trust Constitution
- Report and Financial Statements for the Six Months to 1 September 2017
- Account Codes (These account codes should be used to ensure that income and expenditure is assigned to the correct account)
- Financial Procedure (This procedure should be followed by all LBT Members when involved with placing purchase orders, authorising expenditure or any other financial transactions)
- Code of Conduct (What is expected of those who represent Linlithgow Burgh Trust in any capacity)
- Personal Information Policy (What Personal Information is held by LBT and how we handle it)
- Insurance Documents:
These forms can be downloaded, printed, completed and submitted as required.
- Membership Application Form (Note that on-line membership applications are preferred)
- Charity Trustee Nomination Form
- Burgh Beautiful Expenses Claim Form
- Gift Aid Declaration Form (Note that Gift Aid declarations can also be made on-line)
- Expenses Claim Form (Please refer to Accounts Codes when completing this form)
Minutes of Members Meetings
The minutes of AGMs and other Members Meetings.
The minutes of LBT Board meetings are made available here after approval by the Board. Approval is normally granted at the following Board meeting. Items that the Board deems should be kept confidential will not be included in the public copy, in accordance with clause 109 of the Constitution.
- Minutes of the Board Meeting held on 24 January 2018
- Minutes of the Board Meeting held on 17 October 2017
- Minutes of the Board Meeting held on 30 August 2017
- Minutes of the Board Meeting held on 12 July 2017
- Minutes of the Board Meeting held on 8 May 2017
- Minutes of the Board meeting held on 12 April 2017
- Minutes of the Board meeting held on 15 March 2017
Authorised Users have access to additional documents after they have logged in.