About Linlithgow Burgh Trust
Linlithgow Burgh Trust was incorporated on 1 March 2017 as a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO). Scottish Charity No. 047211.
It replaced Linlithgow Civic Trust, which was founded in 1971, and is run by a Board of Charity Trustees which operates mainly through two committees: Linlithgow Civic Trust and Burgh Beautiful Linlithgow.
- Linlithgow Burgh Trust Constitution (Download as a PDF)
- Treasurer: Vacant. The Secretary is Acting Treasurer until the AGM, which will be held on 18 November 2017
Charity Trustees (Board)
- Chris Long (Chair)
- John Aitken (Secretary, Acting Treasurer)
- Chris Gunstone (Chair of the Burgh Beautiful Linlithgow Committee)
- Marilyne McLaren (Chair of the Linlithgow Civic Trust Committee)
- Robbie Calder (Vice Chair of Burgh Beautiful Linlithgow)
- Kirsty Leonard
- John McGregor
- Ron Smith
- Averil Stewart
- David Timperley
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 16. The annual subscription is currently £10 per year. To apply for Membership of Linlithgow Burgh Trust, please complete the on-line Membership Application, or submit a Membership Application Form by post, with your subscription of £10.
Forms and Documents
- Forms & Documents that are available to all.
Linlithgow Civic Trust
Burgh Beautiful Linlithgow